Thank you for visiting my website. I am a contemporary artist based in West Sussex specialising in three-dimensional boxed sculptures.
Each unique sculpture encapsulates humour, a moment in time, and a play between light with shadow. My sculptures are always pure white with a dramatic splash of colour.
Series of works:
- ‘The Drip’ sculptures based on painters and decorators at work, inspired by incidents during the renovation of our holiday home in Suffolk.
- ‘Giant Drips and Splats’ as the name suggests…super-sized sculptures with similar subject matter to ‘The Drip’ series.
- ‘Vin Rouge’ sculptures featuring particularly accident-prone chefs.
- ‘Shades of…’ sculptures based on the iconic  photograph ‘Lunch atop a skyscraper’ where the construction workers have been given a modern twist.
- 'Absolutely Quackers' sculptures featuring quirky ducks. Six of which look perfectly normal. Why is there always one show off?!
- ‘ Extreme’ sculptures with sports/leisure related content.
I hope you enjoy looking through my website and, in particular, seeing my work in situ – in exhibitions and in customers homes [plus hearing what they think].
Please feel free to get in touch – I would love to hear from you.